No Shoot, No Harm, No Fowl.
At Safe Haven, we provide comprehensive wild bird removal services to commercial facilities
Safe Haven Bird Rescue & Removal Is Hiring
What inspires you? At Safe Haven, appropriate bird removal is our passion! Every job poses a new unique challenge we love solving. Pele once said “Success is no accident. It takes hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, and most of all, love of what you are doing.” Working with our clients through appropriate bird removal practices, Safe Haven opens opportunities that impact local job growth, local development, and better opportunities in every community. We call this “EIL”! Earning, Investing, and Living. EIL is what inspires Safe Haven. We love what we do!
· Spotter/Trainee - This is where we measure work ethic and commitment. Trainee assists in the bird removal process. Mainly work in tandem with specialists with setup, spotting the bird on site, and equipment handling.
· Bird Control Specialist- Oversees work orders. Takes the lead communicating with management while on site, ensuring processes and methodologies are implemented to success, conducting inspection reports, and advising stores on solutions.
· Team Leader - with Bird Control Specialist if needed completing each job, help service 24 hour emergency situations, responsible for training new hires, contacts each store to communicate ETAs, update and maintain M8 with ETAs and on site notes, update paperwork, inspection reports with necessary photos of operational, sanitation, and structural, issues for inspection reports to clients.
· Regional Director - works with team leaders in each region, key accounts, offers support in the field to ensure all jobs are complete to 100% satisfaction, helps with company growth, updating requirements for Sales Force, runs reports needed.
· National Director - Works with regional directors, Oversees all field operations to ensure company processes and methodologies are running smoothly. Works with corporate account leaders to ensure all goals are met to our client specifications, completes special projects, reports to Safe Haven leadership team on new and improve processes, responsible for building new services for our clients, create quarterly reports for our client.
We are hiring in your Area
Click the button below to start your new career!